Monday, February 28, 2011

Step 1

I've set out on a new journey. My goals are clear: make it back to Israel, get a job, get married and lead a normal life. I don't want to be overly involved in politics but the topic of my posts here will be just that: I will set out to form a concrete theory on how the State of Israel should be governed, how our government should deal with outside pressure, how it should address issues of state and religion and vise versa. 

I don't want to create friction with people and organizations I've come in conflict with in the past. I am very outspoken, however, and will continue to speak my mind. If you don't like that, let me know in a civil manner. I appreciate discussion: not bickering and ranting.

Some of you are familiar with me, while to others, I'm a brand new voice in the vast ocean that is the blogosphere. I'm here to make new friends and avoid confrontation. I will not tolerate personal attacks against myself or any of my visitors.

I invite all those who support the State of Israel and its Jewish character to join me as I try to make it back to the country of my ancestors. I think that the way to go for Jews living in the diaspora is Aliya. While I myself have come and gone (from Israel), I realize that I'm prone to making mistakes and that any Jew's ultimate goal should be to live in Israel. Whether Moshiach is here or not, we need to make Aliya one of-if not the-main concerns in our lives.

4 comments:

  1. Remarkable ideas. Investigation has revealed that it is beneficial toward appetite suppression extra fat using and increased
    vigor metabolism. Garcinia Cambogia is definitely loaded with critical vitamins, fibers, minerals and many other healthy vitamins the entire
    body requires. Right now the question is what exactly tend to be the gains
    to choosing and using Garcinina? Let's take a closer glimpse at
    Garcinia Cambogia success stories

    Also visit my blog post :: Garcinia Cambogia Original

    ReplyDelete
  2. ϒօu'll find techniques fߋr whuich үou decide to buy karaoke Cd albums, kinds tɦаt allоw yoս meet սp your own Apple company in ofder too - Pod, or
    posibly products աho have a song selection created-tɦroughout.

    It is an Uk channel u-school establishment contɑining instructional
    classes tҺrough Baby гoom to be aЬle to Senior Supplementary identified ƅy tɦe Government.
    Be сertain thɑt their email list yߋu decide ߋn notifys
    you wҺen аll the test іs approved from the term online gamee ԝhich ƴou use.


    Feeel free tߋ surf to my webpage scrabble game download

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there are using Wordpress for your blog platform?
    I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own.
    Do you need any coding expertise to make your own blog?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    My homepage ... homepage ()

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or rather, not every day that Noam Chomsky agrees
    with a stubborn (left-leaning) centrist like me.
    Havens Center's award for lifetime contribution to critical scholarship, Chomsky warned
    that fascism looms if Americans are not careful:. The message
    I received earlier today is as follows:.

    Check out my homepage ... free cell phone game downloads

    ReplyDelete

Newer Post Home