Sunday, July 10, 2011

Reactions to My Last Post and the Latest Latma Hit

Shavua tov to all! My last article was met with some skepticism in the local community. I want to hear what you have to say regarding my understanding of what Zionism means, the validity of my argument that the founding fathers of Israel were righteous individuals without whom there wouldn't be an Israel today, that the State of Israel is on the whole a positive entity, and so on.

I'm open for discussion. Whereas there are some issues I simply won't budge on, I'm open to discussing most of what I wrote. Once again, shavua tov and please enjoy the latest Latma hit (and check out Latma @ http://www.latma.co.il). If you have questions about Latma, feel free to ask. If you like their videos, please subscribe to their Youtube account and leave your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home